- May 30 2014 - SaratogaArtsFest reaches out to a youthful audience
- May 23 2014 - SaratogaArtsFest Center and Gallery Opens Downtown
Buy your ARTSPASS online now, or visit our Center and Gallery at 385 Broadway, home of The National and Frivolous Boutique. You can also buy your ARTSPASS at these retail locations: Impressions of Saratoga, National Racing Museum, and the Skidmore College Bookstore.
- Due to Friday's weather, ESYO Jazz Ensemble will perform at Skidmore College, Filene Recital Hall instead of the Visitor Center Lawn
- The Saratoga Film Forum Showing of Watermark starts at 7:30pm Sunday at Saratoga Arts, not 7pm as previously stated.
- The Nick Bruel talk and book signing at Northshire Bookstore has been cancelled.
Last updated: Thursday, June 12 at 6:40pm
SAF presents Duncan Sheik as the signature event on June 13, 2014. Sheik will perform at the Arthur Zankel Music Center at Skidmore College. Tickets are regularly priced at $50, or $25 with your ARTSPASS. To receive your exclusive discount, buy your ARTSPASS online now and receive a special promotional code which can be entered at the time of your purchase of Duncan Sheik tickets.
A Grammy and Tony award winner, Duncan Sheik hit the scene in 1996 and has garnered critical accolades throughout his career. For more information click here.
SAF gives patrons full access to the arts on Sunday, June 15 with incredibly dynamic programs, and including the popular: Beekman Street Art Fair and Kids Do Art! Also on Sunday is a film by Academy Award Nominee Scott Hamilton Kennedy: FAME HIGH. More seasoned art lovers can enjoy programs featuring opera, film, and classical music. For more information click here.